The meaning of Pregnancy / pregnant in dream | Dream interpretation
-For a woman to dream that she is pregnant could be her subconscious telling her that she is actually pregnant.
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th
If pregnant at the time of dream: anxieties, feelings or intuition regarding pregnancy and birth. Carolyn Winget and Frederic Kapp researched on the dreams of 70 pregnant women.
Those women whose dreams included a high percentage of anxiety themes were the ones who delivered their babies in the shortest time—less than ten hours.
The conclusion was that by allowing feelings of anxiety in our dreams we are less influenced by anxiety in waking, and we can deal with situations more confidently.
Someone else pregnant in dream: an aspect of oneself about to bring forth new characteristics; an intuition about that person. See example under girl; cave; third example under penis in body; second example under baby. See also birth. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
(See Birth.)... Ariadne's Book of Dream
A pregnancy represents the appearance of something new on the horizon. All ideas, changes in direction, and physical shifts must first be created in the vat of ideas within the mind. Everything that we create in life is first felt as the spark of a new thought. To dream of pregnancy is to be connecting powerfully to this part of the creative process. Consider that something in you or your life is about to change dramatically.
Dreaming of pregnancy is not relegated to women alone—men will often dream of being pregnant. Many men report such dreams when their significant other is literally preparing to give birth, and in the dream world, this represents the dramatic change of life that is about to take place as fatherhood descends upon them. Shame or fear of being exposed as pregnant because it is unwanted connects to uncertainty of how the shift in you may be perceived by others in your life.
The closer the pregnancy is to birth, the more imminent the change that is germinating.
If the pregnancy is experienced by a character within your dream, then consider that it is an element of your personality as represented by that character aspect that is undergoing the change that is afoot.
If the term of the pregnancy is clear in the dream, you might want to consider what was going on in your life at the time conception would have been likely. For example, if you were seven months pregnant in your dream, look back seven months in your life for some new element that could be making itself known at this time.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
To dream of a man being pregnant, particularly if it is a woman’s dream, is probably a projection of her own wish for the man to take responsibility within her life.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
A new area of our potential or personality is developing.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
For a man, dreaming of the pregnancy of his wife or partner can indicate his willingness to take on extra responsibility.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
If you dream that you are pregnant: it is time to put your ideas into action. See Birth.
Depth Psychology: If you are pregnant, the dream is a sign of anticipation and the fears you have about the pregnancy.
For all others, it is a symbol of new feelings, ideas, talents, or behavior (either your own or others) that want attention.... Dreamers Dictionary
For a man to dream that he is the father of the child he is warned about indiscriminate sexual relations and one night stands.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
If a man sees himself pregnant in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one’s fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy in a dream represents material gains.
If a woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Pregnancy in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or beingbisexual or a deviate, or sufferingfrom dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stollen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. As for a woman, her pregnancy in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. Ifa barren woman sees herselfpregnant in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighborhood.
If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman’s pregnancymeans wealth, and man’s pregnancy means pain and sorrow. However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success.
The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one’s growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream.
If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himselfpregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if ayoung girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother.
If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success.
If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream.
If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend.
If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman.
If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. Apregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits.
(Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
If you are nervous that you might be pregnant, this dream is a literal reflection of your anxieties about getting pregnant.... My Dream Interpretation
2. Aspect of self, personal life is emerging.
3. Better health is on the way.
4. Safe delivery (if the dreamer is pregnant).
5. The high point of desires. ... New American Dream Dictionary
A new area of our potential or personality is developing. Interestingly enough, to dream of pregnancy seldom actually means one’s own pregnancy although it can indicate pregnancy in someone around us.
2- To dream of someone else being pregnant suggests that we are in a position to observe part of ourselves developing new skills or characteristics. We may be unaware of what the outcome of this process will be.
To dream of a man being pregnant, particularly if it is a woman’s dream, is probably a projection of her own wish for the man to take responsibility within her life.
3- There is always a gestation period in spiritual work. We may have to be patient and wait for a natural process to take place so that we can fulfil a task.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
For a virgin, this dream omens scandal and adversity.
If a woman is really pregnant and has this dream, it prognosticates a safe delivery and swift recovery of strength.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
For a man, it is a warning against casual sex.... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
According to some popular traditions, to a woman, to dream she is pregnant denotes she will not be happy with her husband and her children will not be very graceful. To a virgin this dream predicts scandal and adversity. However, if the dreamer is pregnant in real life the dream predicts an uncomplicated birth and rapid recovery.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
If you want to be physically pregnant, this may be a message from your inner being you have conceived.... The Dream Books Symbols
If you are a woman, a dream about being close to birth may again be wish-fulfillment. Many expectant mothers claim to have had dreams about their unborn baby as it develops in this womb, and this could be an unconscious method of bonding. On the other hand, your unconscious may be presenting you with an unborn baby scenario to give you the opportunity to experience or role-play how you might feel if you were in that situation.
There is, however, an entirely different interpretation for pregnancy dreams that is especially pertinent if you are not pregnant, or hoping to be, or if you are a man. Pregnancy dreams if you are not pregnant suggest a yearning for unconditional love and acceptance. They can also indicate a period of necessary waiting before the completion of a project. A new area of your personality or potential is developing or ‘hatching’; the seeds of a new concept are sprouting.
If you are currently mulling over a new project or idea, pay attention to the details in your dream as they can reflect your feelings of confidence or anxiety about how well your idea is developing. Were you plagued with morning sickness or did you sail through your pregnancy without a setback?
If you felt sick and uncomfortable in your dream, this may reflect your waking anxieties, whereas if you glowed through your pregnancy, this may reflect your growing confidence.
If you dream that someone else is pregnant, this can suggest an aspect of yourself that is ready to develop new skills.
If a woman dreams about a man being pregnant, this suggests her desire for a man to take more responsibility in waking life.
If a man dreams he is pregnant, this suggests the discovery of new talents or potential within.... The Element Encyclopedia
It is also very common for pregnant women to dream about having the baby and these dreams are again often bizarre and disturbing; for example, dreaming about a baby that is born dead, malformed or with a monster’s head. It has been suggested that such anxiety dreams serve a purpose: they release a lot of unconscious tension and fear, allowing the mother to be more relaxed at birth.... The Element Encyclopedia
For a woman (or her partner) who is pregnant, or wishing to be so, a situational dream that needs no further interpretation.
Being figuratively fertile with ideas, energy, and creative insight.
A very good seed has been planted for a project near and dear to your heart, but now patience is required. It will take time for this effort to manifest, and it cannot be rushed without endangering your groundwork.... The Language of Dreams
• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
For a man to dream that he is the father of the child he is warned about indiscriminate sexual relations and one night stands.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation